Trimm Design is a design and engineering office for yacht and shipbuilding. With a team of 65 employees, the company focuses on exterior and interior design, engineering and project management of luxury yachts and ships in any desired size.
Responsibilities At Trimm
To support our current team, we are looking for a 3D interior engineer with experience in developing interiors.
As a draftsman/engineer you will mainly be involved in:
- Visualizing concepts and wishes of the customer
- Converting concept drawings from the interior architect to interior production drawings. These drawings are prepared for the interior builder/yard who produces all his furniture from here
- Solving practical problems related to the interior, but also the interaction of the interior and the construction, piping and other technology.
As an engineer, you mainly work with the 3D drawing program Top Solid Wood, but also in AutoCAD and other 3D drawing packages. You work together with the other engineers in a project group.
- Preference for combination between interior builders / furniture makers background supplemented with computer skills 2D/3D
- Relevant work experience in yacht building/interior building is an advantage
- Knowledge of/interest in 3D CAD programs (TWS, Solidworks, Inventor)
- Good communicative skills
- Able to think and work outside of your duties
- Proactive and problem-solving attitude
- Positive attitude
- Command of the Dutch and/or English language.
What We Offer
- A challenging job in the world of luxury (mega) yacht building
- Opportunities for personal growth, development and training in 3D software
- Appropriate fixed salary, depending on knowledge, position and experience (CAO for architectural firms)
- Secondary employment conditions in consultation.
Embrace the challange, embark on a new journey
Then we would like to receive your letter of application with your CV.
To be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Trimm Design, Attn. V. Pfaff, Anne Wadmanwei 11, 8914 BD Leeuwarden.