Trimm Design is a design and engineering office for yacht and shipbuilding. With a team of 65 employees, the company focuses on the exterior and interior design, engineering and project management of luxury yachts and ships of any desired size.
Responsibilities At Trimm
We are looking for an experienced draftsman/constructor to support our current team. As a draftsman/engineer you will mainly be involved in:
- Modeling and construction of yachts and ship structures
- Elaboration of outfitting and equipment
- Solving practical problems with regard to the constructive part of the yacht, but also the interaction of the construction and the interior / piping and other technology.
You work together with the other engineers in a project group.
- Education in marine or mechanical engineering or similar
- Relevant work experience in yacht building/shipbuilding is an advantage
- Knowledge of AutoCad and a key interest in/experience with 3D programs such as; Cadmatic, ShipConstructor and NX Unigraphics
- Good communicative skills
- Able to think and work outside of your duties
- Proactive and problem-solving attitude
- Positive attitude
- Command of the Dutch and/or English language.
What We Offer
- A challenging job in the world of luxury (mega) yacht building;
- Opportunities for personal growth, and development
- Appropriate fixed salary, depending on knowledge, position and experience (CAO for architectural firms)
- Secondary employment conditions in consultation.
TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT STEP
Then we would like to receive your letter of application with your CV.
To be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Trimm Design, Attn. V. Pfaff, Anne Wadmanwei 11, 8914 BD Leeuwarden.