A CAREER AT TRIMM
At Trimm, we’ve been designing and engineering in the (mega) yacht industry since 2008. In that time, we’ve grown into a world-renowned name for shipyards and builders worldwide. As an employee at Trimm, you’ll be part of a close-knit team who all share one common goal – taking on amazingly challenging projects where luxury is standard and nothing less than perfect will do.
We are looking for an interior draftsman/engineer to support our current team. As a draftsman/engineer you will mainly be involved in:
- Visualizing concepts and wishes of the customer
- Converting concept drawings from the interior architect to interior production drawings. These drawings are prepared for the interior builder/yard who produces all his furniture from here
- Solving practical problems related to the interior, but also the interaction of the interior and the construction, piping and other technology.
The engineering is done in Autocad and in various 3D drawing packages. You work together with the other engineers in a project group.
- Preference for a combination of an interior builders/furniture makers’ background supplemented with Autocad experience
- Relevant work experience in yacht building/interior construction
- Knowledge of/interest in 3D CAD programs
- Good communication skills
- Able to think and work outside of your duties
- Proactive and problem-solving attitude
- A positive mindset
- Proficient command of the Dutch and/or English language.
What We Offer
- A challenging job in the world of luxury yacht building
- Opportunities for personal growth and development
- An appropriate salary, depending on knowledge, position and experience
- Secondary employment conditions in consultation.
Engineering at the highest-level
Then we would like to receive your letter of application with your CV.
To be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Trimm Design, Attn. V. Pfaff, Anne Wadmanwei 11, 8914 BD Leeuwarden.